Saturday, January 2, 2016

About me

When I created this blog, I wrote the following to be read when visitors to this site clicked on "About Me." Trouble is, when I went back and re-read what I'd written, the paragraphs disappeared and it read as one long introduction to me.

Here, as I intended it to be read, is all "About Me" . . . well, at least as much as I'm going to reveal for now. I believe you'll find out way more about me as I continue posting.

Smiles . . . smiles, everyone! And welcome to . . .

Well, it's obvious that this isn't Fantasy Island, but welcome to my blog. I am your host . . .

Okay, I need to stop with the Fantasy Island stuff.

The official "opening" of this blog isn't until January 1, 2016, when I hope to post my first book review.

Yeah, that's what I do. I read, I listen to music, I watch movies. Some days I may post on one of those topics, others I may just post something random about my life (boring!!!) or something I heard. You'll find I'm very opinionated -- except when I'm not.

One thing you need to understand, though, is that I try to post reviews of books/movies/music that don't contain spoilers. If you feel the need to comment on a post, please try to observe that courtesy as well.

Well, I guess we learned that I didn't post my first review on January 1 . . . or today . . . and maybe not tomorrow. But soon . . . real soon . . . <cue sinister laugh> Bwahahahahaha . . . !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment