Wednesday, March 4, 2020

It's been a long, long time . . .

Photo by Nathan Dumlao on Unsplash
I don't like to get too personal here on my blog about reading, but I noticed it's been well over two years since I last posted a review of any kind. And that's too long! So I've decided to do something about it -- and post something. Will wonders never cease? Lol

Here's the long and short of it: I've been sick. No, I don't have cancer or anything serious like that, and I'm not a carrier of anything contagious. I just get worn out quickly and that makes me susceptible to getting sick in other ways. If I'm careful -- and I am working on that -- I live a perfectly normal life.

My hope is that I will post something here every two or three days. We'll see how long I do that. Lol

Up first? A series of articles on DC Comics' new 5G initiative and the stuff leading up to it, starting with the granddaddy of all crossovers, Crisis on Infinite Earths. Basically, I'm going to write down thoughts I've had through the years on how things should have ended with Crisis. Feel free to post comments. I may even reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment